In this world, every human being wants happiness and tries to keep himself/herself away from pains. He/she faces many problems in his attempts of finding pleasure. During the whole life time, he/she faces poverty, wealth; childhood, youth and old age and also hunger, thrust, sickness etc. Although there may be some virtuous moments for him/her but normally he/she faces problems due to his/her vanity, proud, selfishness etc. He/she likes enjoyments by ignoring himself/herself and for this he/she makes many efforts by taking liquors etc. In view of this, kindly think –
1. Can anybody be happy by forgetting himself?
2. A tiny atom always remains in nature but not you; then who are you?
3. From where have you come?
4. Where will you go after a little period of around 100 years?
• Do you know yourself?
After your present birth, again a second birth takes place and this activity continues. In this way, oh pious man, you have taken birth again and again in 8.4 million modes of birth places infinite times, followed by grieves, but you have not understood your mistake, that is why you are suffering sorrow in this world.
Generally, it is seen that almost all persons assume themselves as their body forms only but think how small is the age of this body in this universe, let us discuss about this in details –
This Universe is so large that space scientists (cosmologists) could not measure it till now. They could only discover that there are, at least, ten thousand planets like our Earth where we can find life. You also know that in our Milky Way, there are many times bigger suns than our sun, and the light rays through these stars take millions of years in reaching to our earth. You also know that the ray of light travels ten thousand millions kilometer in one year. Therefore you can imagine how far the stars are from us and how large this Universe is, in which thousands of such Milky Ways like ours are placed. In comparison to this Universe, our earth is so small that it looks like a drop of an ocean. Now you can imagine that our human body and its hundred years’ life seems how small in this comparison.
After knowing all this, don’t you feel uneasiness, that –
1. You will be no more after very small period.
2. Can this be the path of happiness.
3. Is this the presumption of Satyam – Shivam – Sundaram (Truth, Godship and Beauty).
4. Can the truth be so ugly?
5. Are you not committing any blunder in estimating, understanding and adopting the real state of affairs of your own self ?
6. Can any living being be bigger and stronger than this universe?
7. Can you also become everlasting like an atom?
Let us think about these matters deeply. The world as you see, it has a rise (birth) and this is the law of nature that one who has birth, his destruction or death is also certain. Hence this world is also destructible. Therefore, whatever you see in this world, it is not everlasting and hence all that is not truth, not for welfare and not beautiful. But in actual sense, you are not a human body. Following are your properties –
1. You are the supreme soul,
5. Accumulated mass of innumerable virtues,
6. An ocean of infinite energy,
7. Master of all the three worlds,
8. Immortal being,
9. Free from birth and death,
10. Supreme being.
11. Therefore, you yourself are the only Truth.
12. Again, the well being of one soul is possible by the other Self-God, therefore you only have auspicious Godship.
13. Besides this, whoever is eternal, is deemed beautiful, so you are beautiful.
In this way, the establishment of Truth, Godship and Beauty is within you.
What is the definition of religion? Religion (Dharma) is derived from verb ‘Dra’ which means to acquire. Since you are the Self-God, therefore to know to understand and to conceive your everlasting own self i.e. your eternal Self-God is called religion (Dharma), Due to not taking this conception of your own supreme Self-God, you have been taking birth again and again endless times in 8.4 million body forms since the beginning less time and the same is continuing till now.
O holy soul, what ever living beings you are looking, they all have taken innumerous births and deaths in all body forms. At what ever place you go, there also, you have taken birth and death infinite times. In this way, whatever is seen to you, all such characters have been played by you infinitely on this worldly stage. As such what ever you visualize, they are the photographs of your own soul. It means that the whole world is the album of your soul only. By accepting this eternal truth, your infinite strength which is moving out worldly will establish your inner supreme God, to empower you with endless divine peace and unlimited pleasure infinite timeless knowledge of all the three worlds.
In reality –
We can not die at all.
We are as old as an atom is i.e. we are eternal & are ever lasting as the atom is.
We are as old as the universe is.
We will last till the universe remains.
Only thing is that we have to accept this fact.
One who believes one’s Self-God as real truth, Godship and Beauty (Satyam – Shivam – Sundaram) assumes –
1. All the people like himself
2. He does not hate anybody,
3. Keeps loving feelings with all,
4. Helps the wretched and weak persons, and
5. Regards all as Self-God as himself,
6. Tries continuously for their well being.
7. If every person observes this principle, the establishment of peace is possible, the empire of pleasure can be brought.
8. Having acquired the ultimate real pleasure, all the human beings may get peace, happiness & pleasure of there own.
I can prove every word of my above statement logically giving suitable scientific reasoning supported with examples. I wish all the sufferers of this world to enjoy their own real & unlimited happiness for an endless period.
This article is taken from Dr. swatantra Jain’s book
“Muktiya the Ultimate Freedom